Effective date: August 10, 2015.
“You” and “your” refer to you as the user of the Site. “Health & wealth,” “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Abderraouf Ghedjati ( Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of www.wellness-consulting.net, and our successors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and assigns.
By continuing to access the Site after notice of such modifications have been published, you signify your agreement to be bound by them. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users.
If you choose, or are provided with a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
Terms of Sale
You are not required to purchase anything in order to access the Site, register, post comments, sign up to receive certain newsletters and RSS feeds.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Abderraouf Ghedjati ( Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of (www.wellness-consulting.net.) its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to steal the software code of the Site
“Health & wealth (www.wellness-consulting.net.)and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of www.wellness-consulting.net. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Linking to Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage or other pages on the Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part. This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link to the Site from your own or third-party website
- Send e-mails or communications with Site content or links to Site content
You may use these features solely as they are provided by the Site, and solely with respect to the Site content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising, promotional, or otherwise unsolicited material, including but not limited to any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of wellness-consulting.net, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using their e-mail addresses or screen names).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of wellness-consulting.net or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- To monitor, scrape, index, or otherwise copy any of the material on the Site by means of any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means, regardless of whether such use may be considered a fair use under United States copyright law.
Additionally, you agree not to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, including but not limited to:
- Use the Site in a manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site; or
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack.
Engaging in a prohibited use of the Site may result in civil, criminal, and/or administrative penalties, fines, or sanctions against the user and those assisting the user.
The Site may contain features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns a perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell any such User Contribution.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of www.wellness-consulting.net, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Disclosure, Monitoring, and Enforcement Related to User Contributions
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
We cannot and do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Site and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Content Standards for User Contributions
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions. You are responsible for your own User Contributions, and you agree that, to the best of your knowledge, your User Contributions will be truthful and accurate. Do not make User Contributions that involve the following:
- Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
- Illegal activities
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property of any type, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights
- Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
- Commercial advertising
- Gambling, contests, chain letters, “pyramid schemes .
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site, including securities laws and regulations.
- Personally attacking the author of a post or other users
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any User Contribution you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the User Contribution complies with all applicable laws.
Disclaimer and limitation on liability
Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of www.wellness-consulting.net, does not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of the Site or information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
In no event will Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of www.wellness-consulting.net, be liable for any loss or damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Site, any websites linked to the Site, any content on the Site or such other websites or any services obtained through the Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.