Health & wealth (www.wellness-consulting.net) is a website owned by Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati).
“Health & wealth,” “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Abderraouf Ghedjati (Abbreviated to Raouf Ghajati) founder and owner of www.wellness-consulting.net, and our successors, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and assigns.
The Site contains links to websites hosted by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) about you.
2. Changes to This Policy
3. Information We Collect About You
Health & wealth (www.wellness-consulting.net)gathers information about its users mainly to enhance their experience on the Site. This information is used to bring you content that is relevant to your interests.
Additionally, Health & wealth (www.wellness-consulting.net) along with our advertising partners, collects information about you anonymously to provide you with targeted advertising messages that are catered to your location, interests, and site behaviors. You can opt out of information gathering for advertising purposes with certain of our third-party partners below.
This collected information includes
A) Personal information you provide to us
Personal Information You Provide To Health & wealth (www.wellness-consulting.net). When using the Site, you may provide Business Insider with PII, including but not limited to:
- Personal contact information (name, zip code, e-mail address, and phone numbers)
- User names (including social media user names)
- Correspondence with Health & wealth (wellness-consulting.net) founder.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Site (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Site at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site who view your User Contributions or with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Use
B) Information Third-Parties Collect about You.
This type of information is collected anonymously by approved third-party partners (such as online marketing firms, research companies, social media companies, ad targeting firms, and other partners). None of the information collected by these sources contains any PII. Information third parties collect about you includes but is not limited to:
- Demographic information (gender, age, HHI, job title, interests, etc.)
- Advertising information (clicks, interactions, post-impression performance data)
- Social networking information (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
4. What Is Done With The Collected Information?
Email Communications: We may use the information that you submit to send you email communications, such as newsletters, breaking news, information about the Site, alerts, and promotional messages from advertising partners.
Site Analysis: we use the information collected through third-party sources to learn and analyze how the Site is used. We use this information to enhance the Site by making improvements based on the data collected.
5. How We Share Information Collected?
There are very few specific circumstances when your information is shared outside of the company. These circumstances include but are not limited to:
- If you post User Contributions or use social media applications in conjunction with the Site, the information you submit (including your social media user name) is viewable to the public.
- We may need to disclose PII to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or any other legal process.
6. Data Retention